Silicone foam is soft enough to use in orthopaedics yet durable enough for industrial applications. Once cured, these foams are water resistant, UV resistant, and won’t break down in high heat.
From prosthetics and theatre props to seat cushioning and appliance fillers, there’s an expanding silicone foam below to meet your needs!
Expanding Silicone Foam for Every Project
Foam silicone is suitable for a wide range of applications when you need a flesh-like material or soft shock absorber to reduce vibrations in circuit boards, for example.
- Two-component platinum foam silicones
- Expanding silicone foam is versatile and easy to use
- Add seamless colour with pigments
- Available in a range of densities and expansions
- Short 30-second pot life and 20-minute handling time
- Most cure in just 1 hour
- Heat resistant once cured up to 350F/176C
- Use a backboard to reduce bubbles and gaps
Every project in every industry requires specific materials. Expanding foam silicones might be just what you need for your next project. Available in two densities.
Need a colour other than white? Grab some Silc Pig pigments and go to town.
Find the perfect foam silicone below to meet your needs!