Looking for a fast curing, strong Cyanoacrylate Adhesive? Permabond Adhesives are your answer. They specialise in developing adhesives for tough applications that other suppliers can’t do. And we’re the Australian distributor for Permabond Adhesives.
Cyanoacrylate adhesives are also known as “super glues”. They’re one-part adhesives, curing fast and strong.
Suitable for a wide range of materials. They have been formulated to bond flexible or rigid surfaces made from a wide range of plastics, rubbers or metals. And work well especially for difficult rubbers and plastics, medical, first aid and veterinary applications.
Why Choose Cyanoacrylate Super Glue?
Permabond cyanoacrylate adhesives cure in seconds at room temperature. They work by reacting to the moisture that naturally occurs on the surface of the components being bonded. So there is no need to use ovens, mixing or specialty curing equipment when applying cyanoacrylate super glue. Helping you to speed up your assembly time.
If you’re working on an application where the surface is very dry or acidic use our activator Permabond CSA. This will instantly cure the cyanoacrylate adhesive. The activator can also be used on applications such as wire tacking and tamper-proofing where the adhesive is not compressed between two surfaces.
Our range of Cyanoacrylate Adhesives bring a wide variety of benefits to your project:
- One-part adhesive - speeds application
- Joining dissimilar and hard-to-bond materials
- Quick curing with very strong adhesion and a wide range of viscosities
- Solvent-free & non-flammable.
- Superior bond strength - often exceeds that of the substrate material.
- Heat resistance of up to 250°C (480°F)
- Non-blooming, low odour, improves worker comfort.
We offer different types of cyanoacrylate adhesive:
Permabond flexible cyanoacrylate adhesive formulations provide:
- High flexibility
- High elongation (to 400%)
- Soft bond lines
Permabond low and medium viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive formulations provide:
- Superior bonding to plastic, wood and rubber materials.
- Excellent bond strength when joining metal to plastic, or rubber to metal.
- Inherent corrosion resistance; protects part assembly from degradation.
Permabond high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesives provide:
- Formulations for use in vertical applications or on porous surfaces.
- Gap filling ability up to 0.5mm (.02 in.)
- Fast, 30-second cure time; speeds production rates.
- High-strength adhesion, up to 25MPa; shear strength exceeds that of many substrate materials.
At Rowe Trading we specialise in distributing industrial adhesives, specialty adhesives, casting and moulding compounds. We pride ourselves in being able to offer expert advice on the products we stock.
Browse our range of Permabond cyanoacrylate adhesives below. If you have any questions or need some help contact us.
If you’re looking for a different type of adhesive we also stock a range of other Permabond Adhesives. Such as Acrylic Adhesive, Epoxy Adhesive, UV Cure Adhesive, Polyethylene Adhesives, and Anaerobic Adhesives.