Smooth-On Encapso K Trial Kit 1kg$75.20 ex. GST
Availability:8 in stock (additional stock can be backordered, but please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Contact us if you need a more accurate timeframe for delivery)
Encapso® K is a water clear encapsulation rubber that looks just like water and is ideal for a variety of encapsulation and display applications.
How Does Encapso® K Work? – Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed together in equal amounts. The mixture is then poured around artificial flower stems or over an object. Mixture turns from liquid to a solid, soft rubber over night. When cured, Encapso® K simulates water and will last a long time.
Encapso® K Advantages;
– Non-Hazardous & Non-Toxic – No dangerous chemicals
– Soft, Clear Rubber Lasts A Long Time
– Easy To Use – Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
– UV Resistant
– Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
– Minimal Bubble Entrapment
– Cures perfectly clear – Looks just like water
– Cured rubber can be removed from object
Applications for Encapso® K
This rubber is perfect for encapsulating artificial flower stems to create artifical water for floral displays. You can also pour Encapso® K around just about any inanimate object to encapsulate for display. You can also create a variety of display props and novelty items. Encapso® K can be used to create water/pond effects for small scale model environments. Fully cured Encapso® K can also be crumbled to look like broken glass, diamonds or ice. Add color to Encapso® K with Silc Pig® or Ignite® liquid color pigments.