Smooth-On Habitat Cast N Coat Trial Kit 900gm$64.10 inc GST ($58.27 ex GST)
Availability:2 in stock (Additional stock can be backordered. We will contact you with a delivery timeframe on backordered items.)
- Flame Rated
- Does not contain VOC’s, phthalates or crystalline silica
- Mix Ratio 1A : 1B by Volume
- Working time 85 Minutes
- Cured epoxy can be sanded and painted with acrylic paints
- Rigid coating that can be applied to rigid foam, plaster, wood PVC and more
- Excellent repair cement
- Bond to itself, many metals, plastics and foams.
Habitat Cast N Coat is a filled, two component liquid epoxy that can be cast solid or thickened (with Habitat Folding Powder) for brushing/troweling onto vertical services. Material cures to be a rock-hard with negligible shrinkage. Habitat Cast N Coat with cure in 16 hours at room temperature. Higher temperatures will help speed up the cure time. So-Strong, UVO or Ignite colourants can be added to create a variety of colour effects.