Smooth-On Smooth Cast 60D 1 Gallon Kit 7.53kg$309.11 ex. GST
Availability:1 in stock (additional stock can be backordered, but please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Contact us if you need a more accurate timeframe for delivery)
The Smooth-Cast® Semi-Rigid line of low-cost semi-rigid urethane casting resins cure quickly to semi-rigid plastics that offer excellent impact resistance. These plastics are easy-to-use (mix ratio is 1A:1B by volume) and have low viscosities for minimal bubble entrapment. Vibrant colors are possible by adding SO-Strong® color tints or Ignite® color pigments.
These semi-rigid plastics will really take a beating and offer exceptional abrasion resistance. They are good for making high-impact resistance tools, prototypes, abrasion resistant parts, foundry patterns, roller facings, vibration pads, fast concrete stamping pads, etc.
Smooth-Cast® 65D has a unique gradual cure profile that makes it ideal for rotational casting applications.
- Smooth-Cast® 45D – 30 minute demold time
- Smooth-Cast® 57D – 30 minute demold time
- Smooth-Cast® 60D – 30 minute demold time
- Smooth-Cast® 61D – 60 minute demold time
- Smooth-Cast® 65D – 15 minute demold time
- Smooth-Cast® 66D – 60 minute demold time