Smooth-On EcoFlex 00-35 Trial Kit 900gm$86.66 inc GST ($78.78 ex GST)
Availability:2 in stock
Ecoflex® Rubbers are platinum-catalyzed silicones that are versatile and easy to use. Ecoflex® Rubbers are mixed 1A:1B by weight or volume and cure at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. Rubber also cures without a “tacky” surface. Low viscosity ensures easy mixing and de-airing, or you can choose to mix and dispense using our convenient dispensing cartridges.
Cured rubber is very soft, very strong and very “stretchy”, stretching many times its original size without tearing and will rebound to its original form without distortion. Ecoflex® Rubbers are water white translucent and can be color pigmented with Silc-Pig® pigments for creating a variety of color effects.
- Ecoflex® 5 – Shore 5A hardness (available only in 400 ML cartridges)
- Ecoflex® 00-50 – Shore 00-50 hardness (below the Shore A scale)
- Ecoflex® 00-30 – Shore 00-30 hardness
- Ecoflex® 00-20 – Shore 00-20 hardness
- Ecoflex® 00-10 – Shore 00-10 hardness (extremely soft)