Smooth-On Rebound 25 5 Gallon Kit 40.82kg($1,930.00 ex GST) inc GST
Availability:3 in stock
Rebound® 25 – 25 ShoreA
Potlife 20 min – Demold 6hrs
- Soft and Flexible (great for making molds with deep undercuts)
- Easy to mix 1:1 Ratio by Volume
- Apply to vertical surfaces without sagging.
Rebound® silicone rubbers are easy-to-use platinum-cure silicone rubbers which self-thicken for making brush-on molds of almost any model. Mixed 1A:1B by volume (no scale necessary), Rebound® can be applied with a brush or spatula to vertical surfaces without sagging and will cure with negligible shrinkage to a flexible rubber.
Have you been using a Urethane Rubber to make Brush On Molds? If so check out these advantages of using the Rebound® Silicone over the Urethane
- Minimal surface preparation (Rebound won’t stick to most surfaces)
- Easy to mix two part together (self thickens)
- More flexible
- Longer library life
3 to 4 layers are all that is necessary to make a strong, durable production mold for casting wax, gypsum, concrete or resins (urethane, polyester, etc.) And because Rebound® is a platinum silicone, it will last for many years in your mold library. Applications include reproducing sculpture, architectural restoration, making candle molds, etc.