Smooth-On Smash Plastic 5 Gallon Kit 36.28kg$2,312.01 inc GST ($2,101.83 ex GST)
Availability:2 in stock
SMASH! Plastic™ is a new urethane liquid plastic designed to shatter/crumble on impact (“breakaway glass”). SMASH! Plastic™ is water clear and, once fully cured, shatters like glass. It can be cast solid in thin sections to make window panes or rotationally cast to form hollow bottles, jars or other glass-like objects to be used as breakable props for movie and stage productions. Maximum recommended thickness is 1/8″ (0.33 cm.).
CAUTION: NOT FOR HOME USE. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. With adequate local exhaust ventilation, respiratory protection is not normally required when using this product. Where risk assessment shows air-purifying respirators are appropriate, follow OSHA respirator regulations and European Standards EN 141, 143 and 371. Protective clothing (gloves and long sleeves) is required to minimize the risk of dermal sensitization. If breathing is affected or a dermal rash develops, immediately cease using this product and seek medical attention. Read SDS before using.
- Room temperature cure system that is easy to use – mixed 1A: 1B by volume (1 cup + 1 cup)
- 90 minute demold time – can be broken after 6 hours
- Low viscosity ensures easy mixing and pouring.
- Cured castings are UV RESISTANT.
- Vibrant colors and color effects are achieved by adding pigment dispersions.