Rebound Brushable Silicone Trail Kit (900gm)
- Brand: Smooth-On
- Product Code: SORebound.T
- Availability: In Stock
- $80.09 AUD
- Ex Tax: $72.81 AUD
Rebound® 25 - 25 ShoreA Rebound® 40 - 40 ShoreA
Potlife 20 min - Demold 6hrs
- Soft and Flexable (great for making molds with deep undercuts)
- Easy to mix 1:1 Ratio by Volume
- Apply to vertical surfaces without sagging.
Rebound® silicone rubbers are easy-to-use platinum-cure silicone rubbers which self-thicken for making brush-on molds of almost any model. Mixed 1A:1B by volume (no scale necessary), Rebound® can be applied with a brush or spatula to vertical surfaces without sagging and will cure with negligible shrinkage to a flexible rubber.
Have you been using a Urethane Rubber to make Brush On Molds? If so check out these advantages of using the Rebound® Silicone over the Urethane
- Minimal surface preparation (Rebound won't stick to most surfaces)
- Easy to mix two part together (self thickens)
- More flexible
- Longer library life
3 to 4 layers are all that is necessary to make a strong, durable production mold for casting wax, gypsum, concrete or resins (urethane, polyester, etc.) And because Rebound® is a platinum silicone, it will last for many years in your mold library. Applications include reproducing sculpture, architectural restoration, making candle molds, etc.